Meet The Indigo Stone Team
Small company. Big experience.
Tina Decker, PsyD
Dr. Decker has extensive experience in business transformation. Her unique perspective and approach reflect her educational background in Clinical Neuropsychology, her experience as a senior executive in a Fortune 50 company for over a decade, and her belief in the unlimited potential of both individuals and organizations. She combines insight into the dynamics of high performance and human behavior with a pragmatic approach of collaboration and coaching at all levels within client organization to create velocity and superior outcomes.
- Multiple coaching engagements with individuals that result in better business performance, preparation for C-level positions and improved ability to engage a team for outstanding outcomes.
- Consulted with the founder and executive team of a Fortune 50 company through the succession planning and transition from the founder to the first non-founder CEO.
- Coached a number of organizations to redefine and articulate their mission, vision and values.
- Coached executive and management teams in numerous companies to establish and leverage a Coaching Culture.
- Coached multiple C-level executives to broaden their leadership approach and engage and empower teams, creating more productivity.
- Worked with individuals striving for personal balance and growth.
Tina has a BS from the University of Texas in Dallas in Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology. She earned both her Master’s and Doctorate degrees from Florida Institute of Technology with a specialty in Clinical Neuropsychology. She is a certified executive coach is certified and accredited in various psychometric assessments.
Jason R. Patomson, JD/MBA
Jason Patomson is an innovative, trusted advisor leveraging extensive legal expertise with business acumen and people skills to enable companies to scale and prosper. He has a history of coaching companies to build sustainable businesses, processes and to identify and cultivate executive talent.
His approach is shaped by over fifteen years of legal experience advising clients at the highest level of business and over five years of consulting and coaching a wide range of businesses from closely held corporations to Fortune 500 companies. Jason utilizes a direct approach to break through preconceived limits and help his clients unlock hidden potential.
- Completed multiple coaching engagements with individuals from C-level to middle management, to improve individual and organizational outcomes.
- Attorney and advisor from inception through infancy and maturity of over 100 corporations.
- Successfully negotiated numerous mergers, acquisitions and contracts in multimillion-dollar transactions.
- Coached management team through business acquisition, changing definition of target entity and achieving significant savings.
- Developed business plan and assisted in implementation resulting in expanding client revenue by 60% in less than 12 months.
- Effected culture change strategies for healthcare organization resulting in increased employee engagement and employee retention.
- Crafted and implemented business processes including adding automation with proprietary software.
Jason graduated Cum Laude with a Juris Doctorate and a Master in Business Administration from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. He is a Certified Executive Coach and is accredited in various psychometric assessments.
Indigo Stone Advisors
Maximizing Human Potential. Contributing to the World.
We are a boutique consulting firm, distinguished by the quality of our consultants and the success of our clients. We partner with clients from the private, public and non-profit sectors to address their most significant challenges and transform their organizations.
Our customized approach combines insight into the dynamics of high performance and human behavior with a pragmatic approach of collaboration at all levels within our client organizations. We enable increased levels of performance that are sustainable across time.
Our approach to business transformation is results focused with a key emphasis on maximizing human potential for increased business success that is sustainable. Our approach to business results transformation is an emergent, iterative process designed to elicit powerful conversations. These conversations are intended to inspire new thinking, perceptions and behaviors to create directional clarity and add velocity to changes that result in improved business performance. This work often starts with the senior team.
What would happen if we studied what is right with people versus what is wrong with people?Find Out